Congratulations, you are at the last check-in, hooray. You have taken the first step in becoming a react native developer. Now it is time to show off your project to your classmates.
1. Post an unlisted Youtube video demo of your App. Think about this as your shark tank pitch.
2. Publish your app using Metro Builder and include a link to the project along with a picture of your QR code
3. Add a short description of your app
Your apps should be published to “Forums/Final Project”.
All students are expected to comment and provide feedback on each app. The forum tracks your engagement using the metrics shown in the table below. However, ensure that your feedback is constructive. You should use the sandwich method. Start with complement, then add your feedback and end with a compliment. Your feedback does not have to be long, it can be a couple of sentences. But you must provide feedback for every project.
Focus your feedback on one of the five areas below:
- Creative Idea
- Stable Project, ie. the project does not crash
- Well design User Interface (Beautiful)
- Creative use of animations.
- Does what it says.
Project Reviews are due on May 8.